Snyder Law Group in Culver City, California, represents clients throughout Los Angeles and the South Bay, including Marina del Rey and Santa Monica, with transactional commercial real estate matters. This includes the purchase, sale, financing, development, leasing, zoning, syndicating and exchange of real property.
The firm has a solid reputation in the community for providing trusted representation that protects the vested interests of clients, safeguarding their investments and equity. Through decades of real estate experience, the firm has established contacts with title companies, escrow companies, banks and financial institutions that can be invaluable client resources.
Representing Businesses And Entrepreneurs In Real Property Transactions
Snyder Law Group has extensive experience in all aspects of transactional commercial real estate.
- Purchases and Sales — Review purchase agreements, title and other documentation, assist with real estate taxation issues
- Leasing — Represent landlords and tenants in commercial rental property matters, including those for apartments, condominiums and subdivisions
- Financing — Review loan documents, deeds of trust and other documents and prepare legal opinions required by the lender
- Title and Property Disputes — Review title on behalf of the buyer and review, prepare and/or revise any covenants, easements, liens or other related items
- Eminent Domain Issues — Work to ensure property owners receive fair and full compensation for property that may be taken by the government for public use
With more than three decades of legal experience, attorney Lawrence A. Snyder has the knowledge and ability to assist clients with a range of real estate matters. He is dedicated to providing every client with strategic advice and quality representation. Mr. Snyder is a Certified Public Accountant (inactive), allowing him to work well with accountants on any issues that arise when representing real estate investors, business owners and other entrepreneurs.
Discuss your case with a knowledgeable real estate lawyer. Call Snyder Law Group at 310-693-4888 to set up a consultation. Or, if you prefer, send an email using our online form.
In addition to real estate, the firm also can assist with other legal needs pertaining to tax law, estate planning or business law.